He has besieged and surrounded me with bitter hardship.
He has made me reside in deepest darkness like those who died long ago.
He has walled me in so that I cannot get out;
he has weighted me down with heavy prison chains.
He has blocked every road I take with a wall of hewn stones;
he has made every path impassable.
So I said, "My endurance has expired; I have lost all hope of deliverance from the LORD"
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know things are terrible, awful and bad from all sides right now in your family. Continuing to pray with you and your family for the deliverance that hasn't happened yet. :(
It is so hard when you feel like your prayers fall on deaf ears. And here comes Mother's Day weekend, to intensify the pain. I am so sorry... I know you are hurting in your own circumstance, and others in your family are suffering, and you cannot help but feel each other's pain. Life is so not fair sometimes, and it seems like it would be so easy for God to fit things together by placing much-wanted children in the arms of loving parents... and when he doesn't, or allows them to be taken away, it just doesn't make sense.
Praying, still. Praying desperately that your hearts will be comforted today and that next Mother's Day your arms and hearts will be filled with the joy that seems so far away now.
Post a Comment